AIFW A-W `17: As seen on Instagram, Celebs who set the ramp on fire
New Delhi [India], Mar. 21 (ANI): Every designer has a signature style, and what seals the deal and marks the grand finale of any great show is the design that is the showstopper.
Adding charm to these designs, designers chose stunning celebrities as their models to up the ante with their showstopping designs.
Here's a look at the celebrity that made Amazon India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2017 all anyone could talk about last week, as seen on Instagram.
– 'Dear Zindagi' star Alia Bhatt walked the runway for designer Namrata Joshipura in a high-street ensemble.
– Singer Monica Dogra opened the Vogue 24/7 sari show on the first day of AIFW A-W `17.
– Dia Mirza was seen promoting sustainable fashion in a sheer tulle H&M gown.
– Vaani Kapoor turned showstopper for designer Rina Dhaka donning an all-black 'Dark Romance' velvet outfit.
– Prateik Babbar walked the ramp for designer Ratul Sood on the fourth day of the event.
– Dino Morea displayed monochrome fashion for Sahil Aneja, making the ladies drool over his hotness on the ramp.
– Richa Chaddha empowered the runway in a Rohit Kamra wear for 'Nexa Lifestyle' on the fourth day of the show.
– Anushka Manchanda walked the ramp for Nought One by Abhishek.
– Sakshi Tanwar walked the ramp for designer Anju Modi on the third day, oozing confidence in a ravishing ensemble. (ANI)