CeeLo Green thanks fans for their concern over exploding phone video
Washington D.C. [USA], Dec. 18 (ANI): CeeLo Green, who was recently speculated to be the man falling off his chair after a blinding phone explosion, took to Facebook Live to thank his fans for their supportive words.
"Hey y'all, listen," he told the camera, "I just want to let everybody know that I am alive and I am well and I'm OK. Truthfully, I'm really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today."
Clearing the air that the clip was from a "smaller video" shot for the 42-year-old singer's new project called 'Gnarly Davidson', he said, "It's supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity. I'm still going to release the music, but first and foremost to everybody that love me and care about me, I just wanted to let you know that I'm OK…"
A video showing surveillance footage of a man resembling the former 'The Voice' coach went viral recently.
In the clip, the man sits in a recording studio and talks on his phone. It then blows up, in a blinding explosion, and the person falls off his chair and onto the floor, reports E! Online.
The clip spurred fans, as well as fellow R&B star Omarion who post messages of concern on social media.
"@CeeLoGreen Sooo manyyyy prayers & light to you brother!!!! I [pray] your hearing is ok!!!" Omarion tweeted.
Also trending on Twitter was "Samsung" which had earlier this year recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones and permanently halted production following reports of them exploding and catching fire.(ANI)