Enjoy cashless Christmas and New Year with these apps
New Delhi [India], Dec. 23(ANI): Christmas and New Year's Eve are right down the corner, a hectic period for both retailers and customers. Apart from indulging in the usual festivities, this is also the best time to find the most lucrative offers on all kinds of products and services.
Christmas and New Years Eve brings in a mad rush of consumers hoping to find last minute deals on consumer durables, family trips to exotic destinations, and sending out season's greetings to the near and dear ones.
Following are some of the top apps which customers can download to get the best possible deals during this Christmas and New Year's Eve:
1. Gympik: Gympik is a Bengaluru-based, online fitness discovery platform that enables people to find any kind of fitness & wellness related activities and experts from every nook and corner of India. It has a detailed and curated listing of more than 12, 000 fitness &wellness centers, and 9, 000 personal trainers from all over the country. Apart from Bangalore, its services are available in Mumbai, and Delhi/NCR. Gympik is available on Playstore and its free.
2. Myles: – Myles' Self-Drive service offers customers with a robust and cost-effective car sharing and self-driven solution for any of their travelling needs. Individuals have the liberty to choose from more than 38 car models that are rented by the hour, day, week, or month. Its services are available in more than 21 cities across India. The company also offers over 250 pick-up locations across these cities. The Myles app is available on both iOS and Android smartphone platforms.
3. Wego: Find the best places to spend your holidays from more than 4,00,000 hotels and hundreds of low-cost & full service online airfares on Wego. Its services are currently available across 34 global Wego sites in twenty languages. The app has several features like personalised hotel sorting & filtering options, last minute deals on airfares & hotels, etc. It also offers a proprietary calendar search tool called 'Date Wise' that illustrates the days when flight rates are the cheapest. Wego is available on Play store and it's free.
4. DocsApp: DocsApp is a mobile-only healthcare app connecting specialist doctors to patients over a chatbox at any time. The diagnostic app brings you medical attention in maximum 30 minutes and medicines at your doorstep. DocsApp is available on both IOS and Android.
5. Zapyle: Zapyle is an online destination for premium and luxury fashion at deeply discounted prices for women. Zapyle has a collection comprising over 350 designer brands. Zapyle enables customers to stay abreast with these trends. Zapyle is available on Android and IOS. .
Mubble: Mubble is a 'live' prepaid bill app which tracks talk-time charges (Local, STD, ISD), mobile internet (2G, 3G, 4G) usage and roaming charges on both Single-SIM and Dual-SIM phones. Get a running prepaid bill with up-to-date history of call charges and app-wise 2G/3G/4G data usage. Control your mobile spends with automatic data balance notifications and rate pack expiry alerts. It also suggests the best recharge deal for your service provider and lets you recharge from the app itself. Mubble is available on Google play store. (ANI)