Get that perfect Christmas pout with right colours
New Delhi, Dec 20 (IANS) With Christmas come the celebrations, decorations and some amazing shopping for that perfect attire but while youve got everything else in place, its an irksome task to choose the right seasonal lip shade to match your outfit. From coral, coffee to mauve, one can try out many shades, says an expert.
Neetu Prasher, Head Beauty Training, Avon India, lists some colours that one can try this season for the perfect pout.
* Plum: Dramatic lip colour is the need of the hour this Christmas season. Lay your hands on this sinful lacquer to look devilish yet chic this X-mas. Club a snowy white jumper to elevate your look.
* Coral: Bring out your bright playful side with punchy coral bursts. Bright orange or subtle citrus shine, team your green cape and give out hipster vibes this season.
* Coffee : Christmas is the best time to flaunt those untouched cinnamon, coffee tones. A warm brown hue to keep your beauty game in check. A chocolate staple that looks classy come colder months.
* Red: Add instant glam and polish to your dull lips this Christmas by gliding a ruby hue. Be it for an X-Mas supper or early morning Christmas Mass, there’s a red for everyone. From crimson Red to gold shine, there’s one for every mood.
* Mauve: Step out and bloom this season by applying this violet tone. A perfect evening companion for your black dress, this beautiful colour will even look brilliant on a pastel yellow outfit.
* Pink: Make a strong stylish statement by applying a pink lippy when hitting the dance floor this party season. Inject this safe buddy in hot pink, rose gold, nude pink or electric fuchsia and make heads turn because pink is one colour that can never look odd on anyone.
* Peach: This barely-there shade is everything you need to downplay the colours of your lips and yet look sensational in an instant. Apply peachy tones to match with your dark winter layers.