Here are some apps for transparent & organised Real Estate market
New Delhi [India], June 12 (ANI): Digitisation and infusion of technology has become the moto of the real estate players in the present market scenario as many developers are working out on methods to make things user friendly for the customers.
With the Prime Minister aiming for Housing for All through Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana, RERA, REIT, Smart Cities and CLSS; 2017 its seems that the industry is getting better.
Following this significant change, below are some apps who give their contribution to make a difference in the sector:
* No-broker.com: The application helps in eliminating the middlemen or brokers, and helps customers to search for houses on their own. The buyers can directly connect with the flat owners using map based search offer in order to increase the supply. No broker is the right platform to avail benefits like customer customized online rental agreements, validation checks and cost efficient properties.
* Nestaway: it is an online platform or a bazaar where landlords of fully furnished houses provide rent to pre-verified tenants. The aim of the company is to provide rented flats to youngsters or working class who are looking for a place to live in a new city. The co-founders Jitendra Jagadev, Smruti Parida, Amarendra Sahu, and Deepak Dhar have received funding from Flipkart and Tiger Global.
* 99 Acres: it's a property portal which has a list of total eight lakh rented or commercial properties. The 'Trending Project' feature enlists the real estate projects that are popular among the youngsters and are receiving maximum consumer interests. The 'price list' calculator in the project helps in providing price differences of the houses located at different locations, for example the prices may differ from a front facing house to the one at the 14th floor.
* Commonfloor: it is a Bangalore based venture co-founded by two IITians and a VTU graduate in May 2007. The website provides property decisions in a simplified manner for all the sellers, buyers and brokers. Features like extensive search options, reviews on locality and property, verified listings and innovative management tools further helps the business to grow.
* Ghar360: it's a unique 3D digital platform where customers can enter the house using 3D appearances like IGI and counterstrike games. The company was co-founded by Ajesh Joy and Sanju Thomas. (ANI)