Khloe informed Lamar Odom about drugs overdose
Los Angeles, Jan 16 (IANS) Retired professional basketball player Lamar Odom says the first time he knew of his near fatal drugs overdose was when he woke up in hospital with his then-estranged wife KhloÃ© Kardashian by his side.
KhloÃ©, who finalised her divorce from Odom last month, was the person who broke it to him that he was in a coma, following a near-fatal drugs binge in Las Vegas in October 2015.
Odom has spoken about the drugs overdose incident in a sneak peak of an upcoming interview on TV show “The Doctors”, reports usmagazine.com.
The former NBA player told host Dr. Travis Lane Stork that KhloÃ© was by his side throughout the ordeal despite the fact that they had split two years earlier and she had filed for divorce.
He said: “I didn’t know (why I was in the hospital) until KhloÃ© had told me that I was in a coma. I couldn’t even speak at the time. I couldn’t talk, so I was scared.”
Before waking up in the hospital, Odom said that his last memory was “being in that damn (Love Ranch) brothel, thinking I was going to just rest a little bit.”