Priyanka’s Oscar look decoded
New Delhi, March 7 (IANS) Indian actress Priyanka Chopra looked elegant in a body-hugging gown by designer label Ralph & Russo at the 89th Academy Awards in Los Angeles. And you can get her Oscars look with no hassle, says an expert.
Shailesh Moolya, National Creative Director Hair LakmÃ© Salon, feels sleek hairstyles are one of the most elegant hairdos in the fashion world. So when you want something chic and polished, make this your go-to style.
How to get the sleek side parted hair:
* Prep you hair with shampoo and conditioner. With lesser split ends your hair looks healthy, stays smooth and you can wear your hair really long, for longer.
* Blow dry your hair poker straight.
* Do a deep side parting till the crown and bring it down vertically behind your ear clipping it in place.
* On the parted side, sleek the back hair behind the head at an angle and secure with pins
* Tease the top section of your hair around the crown to add volume.
Sushma Khan, National Creative Director Make-up LakmÃ© Salon, says the key to Priyanka’s fresh-faced look is smooth, even skin, punctuated by soft pops of colour and defined lashes and brows.
* To get smooth, even coverage and a flawlessly complete look, use air brush HD foundation and concealer.
* Use a good primer. Primers prevent shine, evening out your skin tone and diffusing imperfections.
* Use a creamy Rose lip shade to add a pop to your beauty look.
* Accentuate the overall look with soft Smokey eyes blended with brown muted shades with a soft black eyeliner to create an ethereal vibe.
* Add mascara to accentuate the lashes.