Sunglasses! There's no accessory that makes man looks better
New Delhi [India], Dec. 21 (ANI): All fashionistas are loaded with options to accessories their looks. But the stud boy's fall a little behind the race when it comes to adding zing to their appearance.
The thing about sunglasses are that they self-expressive visibly, more than any other accessory.
Ganesh Iyer, the Country Head, Coolwinks.com – One Stop Shop for vision care products, has brought up following tips while buying that perfect pair of eyeglasses.
1. On top being an awesome fashion accessory, the ultimate aim of using them is to protect your eyes from ultraviolet light emitting from sun. Don't let this reason sit in backseat and make sure your sunglasses provides UV protection.
2. The size of your frame is compatible to the size of your face. Sunglass frame size should closely mirror the face size smaller frames work better with smaller face and vice versa. Determine you face shape and then go for your sunglass shopping.
3. Frame material plays a critical role in the comfort, usage and care for your sunglasses. Each frame material comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. There are various material options available in the market from metal, nylon to plastic and titanium.
4. Add more glam to your sunglasses by opting for very-much in-trend tinted sunglasses contributing to UV protection. A huge range of tinted lenses is available in market – green/gray, brown, yellow/gold, rose, blue etc.
5. Last but not least when buying eye wear quality counts and makes sure it is timeless.
For the current festive season, team up your Santa outfit with green or red tinted sunglasses with a blood red cardigan, ice blue denims and white sneakers.
Boys, with this you are ready to party till you drop and welcome the New Year with your swag! (ANI)